Thursday 16 January 2014

Snapshot from Heaven




If only.........



DAY 15



Snapshot from Heaven

If only you could see yourself
The way I see you;
Perfect,

Vital

Alive



Musings

When it comes to seeing ourselves clearly, we make the mistake of comparing ourselves to other people, which means we don’t scrub up well.  This, of course it has nothing to do with the way things actually are.


I have a very dog-eared shot of me as a tot smiling into the camera without a care in the world.  I started to think of the eyes of the person taking the shot. I believe it was Dad, who's been up in heaven for a long long time. This short piece is his message to me from heaven. 

We very often wrap ourselves in a dark cloak of self-doubt and poor self-image, imagine we are less than.  The reality is that even though we have a physical form, we are all far greater than that.  We are Spirit, and all connected and part of Source energy.

1 comment:

  1. This is so true. We very rarely like photos of ourselves, being fixated on the physical appearance, and forgetting the inner Spirit. This is lovely, Gillian.

    ReplyDelete